Simply use our handy calculator! Go to the tool and click
on the ‘Go to Simulations’ button. Then click on the
‘New Simulation’ button to create a new simulation. If you have previously made simulations,
you will find these under the ‘Simulations’ heading.
You can now start the simulation! There are a total of 7 steps.
- Step 1: Choose the brand of your preferred bicycle from the drop-down list.
- Step 2: Enter the model name of the bicycle.
- Step 3: Choose the type of bicycle from the drop-down menu (e.g. E- bikes if you want an
- Step 4: Enter the retail price of the bicycle. The retail price is the
official price without any discounts.
- Step 5: Enter the total price of the accessories you want to lease e.g.
a pannier bag and helmet to the value of €200.
- Step 6: Which support services would you like to include in
your lease plan. In this example, the cyclist wants a maintenance budget, ‘VAB’ roadside assistance and comprehensive insurance for the entire lease period.
- Step 7: How much additional budget do you want to spend on extra maintenance above the budget of €300?
Move the slider towards the budget amount that you want to spend on maintenance. Then click on ‘Submit simulation’.
And you’re ready to go! We calculate the estimated lease price per month. Within a few seconds, you will find the simulation in the tool and you will also receive it by email.